Top 10 Things You Should Know About Belize
1. It’s not an island (for some reason so many people think it is!) However, there are many beautiful surrounding islands that can be canoed to.
2. It’s English speaking. It was a colony of the Brits.
3. It was called British Honduras.
4. 43% of the country is a natural reserve.
5. Carribean turq water + jurassic park landscaped jungles
6. There are many diversities here (Mennonites, Garifunas, Mestiso, Maya)
7. It has the second Largest Reef after Australia (and the first healthiest)
8. Highest density of Jaguar in the world.
9. Largest underground cave system in the americas.
10. Only place you can get married on a mayan ruin!