10 REASONS TO BE IN BELIZE RIGHT NOW!
1. It’s the end of the world. - The Mayan calendar ends December 21st, better take a vacation! We are taking off $100 each night until then, so your wallet takes a break too: Calendar Countdown.
2. Perpetual summer. - The average temperatures in Belize is in the mid 80′s. Go ahead, live in your swim suit!
3. Say hello to fried jacks. – Belize’s answer to a doughnut. It’s even better with the local jellies. Of course we offer this in our restaurant, La Ceiba.
4. 2 for 1. - See both Sand & Stone: Belize has both Caribbean and Jungle (ahem- Maya ruins!) basically 2 vacations in one! See your Jungle Accommodations here.
5. The Mayan underworld.- See some dark history and explore like Indiana Jones through ancient cave systems. Check out our full list of Excursions.
6. Jaguars? We’ve got a lot.- Belize has the healthiest population of Jaguars. Here kitty, kitty.
7. Reef it up.- Belize has the healthiest barrier reef in the world.
8. Get your cultural fix.- What country has Maya, German decent Mennonites, Garifuna, Mestizo, and Creole all under one roof?
9. Hop, skip and a jump. -Belize is 4 hours from New York, 1 1/2 hrs from Miami, and about 5 hours from LA.
10. Don’t be lost in translation.-Belize is English speaking, so no subtitles needed!