1. It’s the end of the world. – The Mayan calendar ends December 21st, better take a vacation! We are taking off $100 each night until then, so your wallet takes a break too: Calendar Countdown.
2. Perpetual summer. – The average temperatures in Belize is in the mid 80’s. Go ahead, live in your swim suit!
3. Say hello to fried jacks. – Belize’s answer to a doughnut. It’s even better with the local jellies. Of course we offer this in our restaurant, La Ceiba.
4. 2 for 1. – See both Sand & Stone: Belize has both Caribbean and Jungle (ahem- Maya ruins!) basically 2 vacations in one! See your Jungle Accommodations here.
5. The Mayan underworld.– See some dark history and explore like Indiana Jones through ancient cave systems. Check out our full list of Excursions.
6. Jaguars? We’ve got a lot.- Belize has the healthiest population of Jaguars. Here kitty, kitty.
7. Reef it up.– Belize has the healthiest barrier reef in the world.
8. Get your cultural fix.– What country has Maya, German decent Mennonites, Garifuna, Mestizo, and Creole all under one roof?
9. Hop, skip and a jump. -Belize is 4 hours from New York, 1 1/2 hrs from Miami, and about 5 hours from LA.
10. Don’t be lost in translation.-Belize is English speaking, so no subtitles needed!