- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 4 ounces ginger root, grated
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grease a 9×13 pyrex dish.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wash, peel, and grate sweet potatoes.
- In large bowl, combine grated sweet potatoes, ginger, raisins, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add milk and butter; stirring to incorporate throughout mixture.
- Pour into pyrex dish.
- Lower oven temperature to 350
- Bake on the bottom shelf of your oven for 30 minutes