June 4th, 2013
Congratulations to ADC member Fah Sakharet – she’s the winner of an all-inclusive getaway to Ka’ana Belize | boutique resort! All she did was attend three ADC Adventure Club trips, and boom! Instant vacation.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Airfare for 2*
- Private Transfers to and from International Airport
- 5 Nights Accommodations in a 1-Bedroom Private Pool Villa with Personal Houseman, Private Plunge Pool and Outdoor Showers
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner with 1 Destination Dining Experience
- Daily Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages**
- 1 60-minute Swedish Massage Per Person
- 2 Full Days of Private, Guided Touring:
- Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves
- Tour with Sundowners at Yaxha Maya City
- Jungle Repel, Zip Line, and Cave Tubing Adventure
December 10th, 2012
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…Here’s a look at what we want to see under our tree this Christmas.
1. Artisan Leather iPad Cover with Bluetooth Keyboard Chestnut
2. Gramophone for iPhone and iPad
3. The Black Table Globe
4. Personalized Travels World Map Print
5. Really Good Reads
6. Stylish Christmas Sweater
7. Fashionable Overnight Bag
8. Fine Art Piece
9. Super Cool Tent
10. Handy Cook Books
October 10th, 2012
Imagine you’re hiking back from a waterfall. You swam a little, and now need a disco nap… Luckily your backpack comes with a secret compartment and a hammock in it. Crisis averted!
Get your VSTR Nomadic Pack By Partners & Spade here.
Location: Big Rock Falls is 45minutes away from Ka’ana, see where else you can hike here.
September 28th, 2012
New York designer, Cara Araneta, created new uniforms for the staff at Ka’ana. Check out her mood board and learn about the inspiration behind the uniforms!
“I wanted to create a uniform that did not look like a uniform. The concept was to pay tribute to Belize’s cultural heritage and Ka’ana’s explorer lifestyle.
I was inspired by ka’ana and its beautiful surroundings, vintage red cross uniforms, the masculinity of traditional uniforms and YSL’s ’67 safari collection.
I wanted to mix traditional workwear fabrics with more refined. And redefine vintage styling in a modern way. Just like Ka’ana.”
September 19th, 2012
“Style— all who have it share one thing: originality.” – Diana Vreeland
10 Crosby by Derek Lam
August 13th, 2012
Read the full article: Harold Luxury for Men.
August 7th, 2012
Check out our round up of beach bags to grab for your vacation to Ka’ana!
1. By Malene Birger Gavi Tote 2. Meredith Wendell Python tri-color tote 3. Mar Y Sol Valencia tote 4. Simone Camille Moon bag 5. Mar Y Sol Baja tote 6. Intiq for J. Crew Mochila bag
July 31st, 2012
We paired some chic sunglasses with some of our favorite areas in Belize!
Hopkins was built in 1942 after a hurricane washed away Newtown just up the coast; it is a loose coastal colorful fishing village. Ignore the monstrous condos going up on either end of the Hopkins coast road—nearly everything in between remains chill, spread out, and reasonably priced. Hopkins’s thousand or so inhabitants are mostly Garifuna, making this one of the more exciting places to be for Garifuna Settlement Day (November 19).