Archive for the ‘Tips & Trends’ Category
We love biking to explore a new city, so we are loving artist Zhao Huasen’s fun collection of images where bicyclists float along city streets on Invisible Bikes.
Read the full article: Harold Luxury for Men.
1. Belize (Hey – we’re biased!)
2. U.S.A. – designed by no other than all-american himself, Ralph Lauren. He obviously knows what he’s doing.
3. Jamaica – Effortlessly cool. Go Bolt!
4. England – Fashion darling Stella Mccartney (See her Adidas line!) styles up the Olympian hometurf hopefuls.
5. Italy – Georgio Armani steps in and gives this team a sophisticated athletic feel.
6. Netherlands – For the whimsical business casual chic. Love the tulip boutineers.
Here is our round up of must-read adventure books! The perfect addition to any coffee table or an inspiring hostess gift. Or picture yourself reclining in one of our villas with a cocktail and one of these fun reads!
This round-up of the world’s most exceptional hotels and retreats is packed with awe-inspiring photos and tantalizing descriptions of the world’s greatest getaways. While few will visit them all, this collection provides a dizzying array of exotic destinations for the armchair traveler.