There’s no reason to leave your yoga practice behind when you’re on vacation. And what better time to open up your body and mind than when you’re surrounded by the lush jungle of Cayo?
Posts Tagged ‘Ka’ana Belize Resort’
Although Belize is known for its beautiful sunshine, from time to time, we do get rain. If by chance you are here and this happens, here are some suggestions for rainy day activities:
1. PRIVATE COCKTAIL CLASS
Hone your cocktail skills with a lesson from one of our own master mixologists. Join for a tasty lesson in creating a unique blend of local cocktails and refreshing versions of classics.
Visit our website to explore the wonderful world of Ka’ana, Belize and have your fantasies come to life at this dream destination…
1. iPad – To brag – err, post about all your adventures.
2. Sunglasses – When you’re having champagne on top of a Maya ruin, it’s best to have some spectacles.
3. Swimwear – If you come across a secluded waterfall or just hanging in your private plunge pool.
4. Travel Journal – For all the dear diary moments.
5. Evian Face Spray – So we can stay so fresh and so clean.
6. Sunscreen – Jungle sun is so strong.
7. Literature – When you’re down-timing in a Casita.
8. Insect Repellent – Because we all know how annoying itchy bites are.
9. Comfortable Shoes – Let’s be real, exploring the rainforest isn’t the best in Louboutin’s.
10. Sunhat – Best accessory.
The Strokes – Machu Picchu
Tikal Maya Ruin
Tikal is one of the most prominent Maya Ruins in Guatemala – and Ka’ana is the closest luxury resort to it. Whether you solely want to go to Tikal or combine this with other tours, we can customize the experience to meet your needs, and create an amazing jungle adventure experience!
Fun – We Are Young
Float along cool waters illuminated by your headlamp, gently pushed by a current or led by your guide on an amazing luxury adventure in the Belize jungle.
Florence Feat. The Machine – Kiss With A Fist
Barton Creek Cave
Hidden within this small community are the remnants of an ancient Maya civilization silently waiting to be explored in the cool, dark watery underground caverns of Barton Creek Cave. This Belize canoe adventure is a must!
Modest Mouse – The View
Private Picnic At Big Rock Falls
Set against the backdrop of a 150-foot waterfall on Privassion River, enjoy a romantic private picnic, complete with chilled champagne and a lunch of your choice. An amazing luxury Belize experience!
Spoon – I Turn My Camera On
Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave
Located in the heart of the Belizean rainforest in the Tapir Mountain Nature Reserve, this cave was a sacred place to the Maya of Belize. An upbeat song, reminding guests to pack their camera for their adventures!